Thursday, October 2, 2008

Times are hard...

...and I'm broke. I'm a full time student, with a job that barely pays my bills. So what can I do to make some extra money with the few spare hours I do have? I can't get another job right now because my spare time is too sporadic. So instead of doing something constructive, I do random Google searches; and yes, I am a dork. I see an ad on google about making money at home. Do a Google search for "make money from home" and BAM...B.S. out the wahzoo. It's amazing how much crap is out there. But alas, this blog is not going to be about crap. It's going to be about how much of a cheap ass I am. And I'll teach you how to be a cheap ass too. If you're willing to learn, that is.

1 comment:

Advice_Queen_Jean said...

I'm willing to improve one my cheap ass techniques!